{Stus-List} New sail - too short in luff length

Gavin Peters gpeters at deepsky.com
Mon Jun 22 23:00:48 EDT 2009

I made two of my three jibs, and my main.

And I still say: listen to the sailmaker and see if there's an option
better to you than either of the atomic options Colin lists below.
The atomic option of a refund or a replacement are almost certainly
worse for both parties than a healthy compromise...

But obviously, if I didn't think the compromise was better than the
atomic options, I'd hit the button...

- Gavin