{Stus-List} Anchor rode buoy/marker? - crowded anchorage

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 07:31:26 EDT 2009

Jim,

I don't think my anchor rode is long enough for that.  I thought about a Navy surplus mine but a guy in a caftan bought the last one.

I did find this floating strobe light:  http://www.lumastrobe.com/Marine/Y-2.html

and this nice strobe to hang from the rigging:  http://www.lumastrobe.com/Marine/YLX-18-CN.html

Dennis