{Stus-List} Unsubsrcription Request

Richard Walter sailindigo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 08:38:36 EDT 2009

I suspect Mike and Sandy are probably not reading posts anymore and my in fact be unsubscribed. I too have the C&C list e-mail diverted into its own folder for better management.  That said, the list has become better at self-filtering; that is, asking "is this of use to everyone, or one lister in particular?" If it is for one only, I simply reply to them directly.

Keep up the great info! (I may be buying strobe lights for our PFDs!)