{Stus-List} tethers

Hoyt, Mike Mike.Hoyt at impgroup.com
Tue Jun 23 09:05:33 EDT 2009

Dwight

Not regularly but on occasion.  The biggest things I would point out you
probably already know.

1. The elasticized straps are better  normally when you unclip form boat
you clip the loose end back to the harness - for going inside,etc...
the ones non elasticize hang lower and can trip you.  (we have both - my
wife has the good one and I have the non elastic one)

2. Run jacklines and attach to those.  Lifelines are suspect especially
old coated lifelines.  North Sails can make you a set of jacklines and
there are many other places taht are probably cheaper.  Angus at North
set me up last year

3. the inflatable vests are also harnesses.  a pretty good idea in my
mind.

Mike

Nut Case