{Stus-List} tethers

Gavin Peters gpeters at deepsky.com
Tue Jun 23 10:59:27 EDT 2009

When I singlehand I do; and also at night offshore when the wife and
kids are tucked in below.

I use a mustang auto-inflating PFD with harness.  The tether is a
mustang stretching tether with dual connecitons, so I can attach at a
new location before detaching at the old.

In the cockpit just outside the companionway I have two U bolts, which
is the place to attach on your way out.  On the side decks, I run
polyester webbing on each side deck, from a shackle near the cockpit
up to the cleat at the bow; for going forward.

- Gavin