{Stus-List} tethers

bushmark4 at aol.com bushmark4 at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 11:14:53 EDT 2009

Not wishing to sideline the original request for tether information,?I would like to know of the general wisdom about use of tethers applies to those of us who sail on inland rivers and smaller lakes as well as the off shore and Great Lakes venues? Thanks.?

Richard
1985 29 II

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
235 South Fifth Street, Fourth Floor