{Stus-List} Spinlock rope clutches

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Tue Jun 23 12:15:09 EDT 2009

I have two sets of double Lewmar Spinlock clutches that I removed from my
goat a couple years ago. I replaced them with  . . .  Lewmars.  Now I am

A Couple years ago Practical Sailor liked the Lewmars, the kind with the
domino clutch.  Last month they liked the spinlock with the teeth like I
took off.

They are for ½ inch line, but they work fine down to 3/8 anyway, that is as
small as I used, I think.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39