{Stus-List} Unsubsrcription Request STROBES FOR PFD's

Della Barba, Joe Joe.Della.Barba at ssa.gov
Wed Jun 24 11:02:44 EDT 2009

Mine have whistles, but no lights.

Joe Della Barba

From: cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com [mailto:cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rick Brass
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:54 AM
To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: {Stus-List} Unsubsrcription Request STROBES FOR PFD's

?????????

I have 8 Sospenders inflatable PFDs of various vintage aboard Imzadi  (2 offshore auto-inflate w/harness for my SO and I, 4 near coastal auto w/harness for regular crew, & 2 manual inflate that we use for guests and when sailing our 16’ dinghy). The only strobes and whistles are the ones I added to the first 6 of these.

Did I miss something? Or did the addition of lights and whistles happen in the last year or two?