{Stus-List} Anchor rode buoy/marker? - crowded anchorage

Frederick G Street fred at postaudio.net
Wed Jun 24 12:24:30 EDT 2009

When I had the vinyl lettering made up for our boat name and hailing
port, I did the letters in forest green (to match the canvas), but
then outlined them in a reflective gold.  Dinghying back out to the
anchorage in the dark, we just sweep our flashlight around the boats
and it's really easy to tell which one is ours -- the retro-reflective
vinyl pops like crazy.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis