{Stus-List} Roche Harbour, San Juans. New Canadian chart 3313

altrice34 at comcast.net altrice34 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 16:36:28 EDT 2009

Patrick,

We have been through Spieden a number of times and there can be a lot of current. Also the Bayliners charging through can make it very lumpy. Going from Tsehum to Roche it appears your biggest concern would be current in Haro Strait and if your are near slack this would be great. Going into Roche you should miss most of Spieden .

Phil Rousseau

Shelton, WA