{Stus-List} Roche Harbour, San Juans. New Canadian chart 3313

Sam Salter samsalter at netkaster.ca
Wed Jun 24 21:14:38 EDT 2009

Patrick,

When are you going to Roche?
Ken and I will be there Monday, June 29th. We'll be in Friday Harbour on
Sunday the 28th!

I've been up Haro Strait and through Spieden a number of times - I
didn't think they were any problem.
If you haven't already got one, get:
Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Current Atlas for Juan de Fuca Strait to Strait of Georgia.

This gives you a detailed picture of the currents (direction and
strength) all around the Gulf Islands and the San Juans by the hour.
Use this with your tide tables (...or better yet - "Ports & Passes") to
plan your trip through the currents.

Sam
C&C 26  Liquorice
Ghost Lake  Alberta