{Stus-List} Roche Harbour, San Juans. New Canadian chart 3313

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 25 00:45:32 EDT 2009

Read the cruising guides, it's no big deal. First time I went through, in my Shark 24, I was cautious to not get eaten by dragons, but it turned out to be no worse than going through John Pass against the middle of a medium tide. As long as your motor works, you are fine. If  it doesn't, go with the flow and make sure you have a good anchor for kelp (hint: it's not a Danforth).
Hitting the important bits at slack tide helps a lot. If you don't have the Current Atlas and a reference guide, get them.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III