{Stus-List} Roche Harbour, San Juans. New Canadian chart 3313

Sam Salter samsalter at netkaster.ca
Thu Jun 25 00:59:57 EDT 2009

Patrick,

We're in Victoria, right behind the Empress Hotel, this coming Saturday.
 From there we're going to circumnavigate San Juan Island then up to
Saturna Island on July 1st for the lamb BBQ.
We'll be staying in Poets Cove Wednesday night then sailing around in
the Gulf Islands 'til Saturday.
Maple Bay is in there somewhere.
We've chartered a C&C 115 out of Sidney - Enchantress. We've sailed her
before - lots of fun!

sam :-)