{Stus-List} interior steps

Bill Connon billconnon at globetrotter.net
Thu Jun 25 08:25:36 EDT 2009

tdimattia at acesdirect.com wrote:
> When I bought my 36' C & C the steps covering the engine were missing
> would anyone know of a source for these or could anyone send pictures
> of one so I can have one built.
>

> Thanks
> Tony D.
> New Orleans,La.
> 1979 36' C & C  "Waters Edge"
> tony at acesdirect.com <mailto:tony at acesdirect.com>

Tony,

My 36 is a 1978 model but they should be the same or similar. I'll take
a couple of pictures today and get them off to you.
A few years ago we had a boat the same as mine visit our marina. He had
a 30 HP Yanmar whereas mine is a 20 HP. Because of motor size, location,
and vibration, his crankshaft pulley had punched a hole through the
backing plate of his stairs.

Bill
Caprice 1
1978 C&C 36