{Stus-List} Ship a sail

Arthur Langley arthur_langley at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:53:49 EDT 2009

BPX (Bus Parcel Express) is at 154 Front St East, north side, east of Jarvis
St in Toronto. They are excellent at dealing with cross border shipments.

Have long shipped unboxed sails with them. Call 'em for a quote . . .
416.594.1311

Like someone else mentioned, in my experience UPS is also very good with
sails including across various international borders.

Will know even better next Wednesday as a sail have had built by Doyle
Toronto will be shipped to the boat in Maine for regatta soon after at the
Vineyard.

Arthur Langley
BEAR AWAY V  /  BEAR AWAY VI
Brunswick ME    Toronto ON