{Stus-List} Headed for the North Channel

Barry Miller bearmiller at charter.net
Fri Jun 26 06:40:21 EDT 2009

I am headed for the North channel the middle of July and it has been 14
years since my first trip.  Are they any new updated charts for the area?
Another friend on his Caliber 40 will be there for at least 2 weeks and he
will be heading back down Lake Huron to go back out to the Atlantic again
via the Erie Canal while I will return to Pentwater.  On my first trip
started from Blind River went thru the Whalesback to the Benjimins, went up
the Baei Fin, stopped in Killarney and Covered Portage Cove.  Never been to
Meldrum Bay etc.  Any suggestions for must see sites in one to two weeks
cruise would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Barry Miller
"MILLER TIME"  C&C 34  15238
cell 616-881-2230