{Stus-List} Quantum Fusion + Toronto

Allan Rheaume allanrheaume at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 26 06:59:18 EDT 2009

Roger, Being from Kingston your just about half way between Toronto and
Montreal. Denise Bienvenu runs the Montreal Quantum office and is very hands
on and attentive to your needs. Just about all the boats in the racing fleet
at our club are using Quantum sails from her and I've yet to hear any
complaints, just another suggestion/option.

Allan Rheaume
Drumroll, Montreal
1988 30 Mk II