{Stus-List} Quantum Fusion + Toronto

Dave Ryan dryan at buckeye-express.com
Fri Jun 26 09:01:07 EDT 2009

Our local loft has also just dropped the "Quantum" affiliation also. It is
run by Skip Dieball, a Rolex Yachtsman of the Year runner-up and national
champion in several OD classes.  He also won the Interlake National
Championship this yeaer.
Quantum had funded most of his racing around the country to advertise Q and
his loft.  This shop has its own computerized cutting table, and were
cutting panels for other lofts to assemble (among other things).
I wonder if all the independants will band together and create a new
company?

That reminds me.....I have 2 sails getting repaired (1 mine, 1 a competitor)
that I need to pick up today. Last Saturday was windy!!).

Dave Ryan
C&C 33-1
1975