{Stus-List} Tom Leutwiler - Photographer

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Fri Jun 26 12:43:01 EDT 2009

A quick search:

* From John A. Glynn: I'd like to put out an ABP looking for the noted
marine
photographer, Tom Leutwiler. Back in the 70s and early 80s, he was "top of
the
game" and shot many well-recognized photos (the Yacht Racing Magazine
gatefold
cover of Love Machine at the SORC, also used as a Helly Hansen ad, comes to
mind). Rumor has it he gave up marine photography about 15 years ago, and
donated some of his stuff to the Mystic Seaport library. But I'd like to
track
down some of his work. Maybe some readers of Scuttlebutt would know how to
reach him. If so, email me at mailto:jglynn at beyc.com

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/archived_Detail.asp?key=4170

Bill Coleman
C&C 39