{Stus-List} Headed for the North Channel

Dave Kuchenbecker dkuchen1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:13:50 EDT 2009

Sorry for intruding into this list but this discussion of the north channel
is intriguing.  For a Western Washington Sailor,  I had never heard of the
ICW until a couple of years ago.  That has entirely changed our cruising
plans.

A friend sent me a power point slide show of the bay of Islandes and now I
want to cruise up there two.

Where does the north channel go.  We are looking at boats in the NE and are
thinking that the first stop mey be the Bay of Isalnds if whe can get there.

Where can I get more info.

Thanks

Capt. Kook.
Washington State sailor with desires to expolre the eastern seaboard by
boat.