{Stus-List} Headed for the North Channel

Peter Deppisch peter.deppisch at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 26 13:23:38 EDT 2009

Hi,
The North Channel is part of Lake Huron, one of the Great Lakes.  It is basically the waters between Manitoulin Island and the North Shore of Lake Huron which is in Ontario.
See:
http://continuouswave.com/north-channel/

The ICW is the Inter-Costal Waterway in the U.S.
See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intracoastal_Waterway

So - am not sure what exactly you are referring to.  The North Channel is at best 90 nm. long.

Cheers,
Peter
S/V Tangerine
C&C 35 MK II