{Stus-List} Sad news

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 26 22:14:34 EDT 2009

Yes, I got that today too. I'm hoping we can get something together over that weekend even if it's not sponsored and even if we only get a couple of dozen boats, just to keep the RDV record intact. Maybe a giant raft-up and/or group anchorage in Montague Harbour or Winter Cove? Lots of land base and activities, but a shortage of showers...
C'mon people, think it up.
Any advice from the rest of the list? What can you do with 80 boats and no marina?

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III