{Stus-List} Sad news

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 27 00:17:19 EDT 2009

Yer right, this is THE primo cruising ground on the northern west coast. Problem is, we're spoiled. We are used to breathtaking scenery, wildlife at your doorstep, and weather that just makes you feel comfortable. Lazy buggers we are.

For the locals, my last day at West Marine is going to be July 9, come in and say hello and goodbye. Future unknown, looking forward to it. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III