{Stus-List} decal plate

Captain Jake captain_jake at cox.net
Sat Jun 27 17:38:54 CDT 2009

David,

Funny you mention that.  I bought a tube of 3M 4200 (white) today for
that very purpose.  I pulled out a tube of 5200 while I was at the boat,
but after considerable pondering, decided not to use it.  If I ever have
to take these off (for replacement or painting), I think it will be much
easier with 4200.  Double stick tape (body shop stuff) would probably
work too, but I don't want any air gaps or exposed edges to show.
Interesting, that the current C&C plates are slightly proud from the
cabin top, although all of the edges have a nice contour to them.

Good luck.

Jake

C&C 35 Mk-III
Midnight Mistress