{Stus-List} Removal of A&H Hatch

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 29 09:20:18 CDT 2009

My A&H hatches were attached with screws and bedded in butyl. Sounds like some idiot used something like 5200 to glue them down. Those bits of white plastic could be epoxy used to fill the former screw holes.
You may be able to get something like a high E guitar string under the frame enough to cut through the black goop, or you could try Anti-bond 2015 to break down the goop. Good luck.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III