{Stus-List} Removal of A&H Hatch

Prime Interest primeinterest at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:55:48 CDT 2009

Speaking of these hatches - does anyone know where I might get a suitable
sealing gasket for between the Plexiglas and the frame - something round
would seem to be perfect as both have a concave indentation on at least 3
edges. The PO had found a half-round gasket but it has come loose. Something
like they use to fill gaps in industrial window installations would seem
perfect- if there was a good way to adhere it.

ed

thanks

ed vanderkruk

s/v Prime Interest