{Stus-List} Removal of A&H Hatch

Bob Skene rskene at drytel.net
Mon Jun 29 10:08:38 CDT 2009

I used 3/8" bulk O-ring as a seal.  It can be glued in with a rubber cement and makes a much better seal than the stuff that was on my boat when I got it.  That was a foam rubber compound.  it just compressed after while so that there was no seal.  The O-ring is stiff.  It is a little harder to latch the hatch closed, but it never leaked.

Bulk O-ring can be purchased by the foot at most any industrial supply store.
Regards
Bob Skene