{Stus-List} Removal of A&H Hatch

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 10:28:20 CDT 2009

MD Building Products Marine and Automotive Weatherseal, product 01025 works for sealing a some ports.  I've used it successfully on the old style C&C aluminum framed ports and Beckson opening ports.  It may work here.  It's a "D" shaped black EPDM rubber with adhesive on the flat of the "D".  It's 23/64" wide x 5/16" thick.

I get it in the weatherseal section at Lowes.