{Stus-List} Pedestal Feet

Dave Ryan dryan at buckeye-express.com
Mon Jun 29 11:32:19 CDT 2009

Bob;
No autohelm bracket, but there is one blue sock.

Actually, what autohelm bracket are you referring to? I have the rectangular autohelm control box that slides onto a low-profile black plastic peice.
I"ve got 3 of them...one in the cockpit for actual use, 1 on a bulkhead where I store it, and one on a wall at home for winter storage use.
If you need one, I'll check to see if they become available when owners upgrade autopilots.

Dave Ryan