{Stus-List} decal plate

Captain Jake captain_jake at cox.net
Mon Jun 29 18:37:54 CDT 2009

David,

My installation went very well.  The plates sit very close to flush with
the cabin sides.  I used tape to hold them in place while the 4200
dried.  The previous plates were put on with double-sided tape
originally and then resecured at some time with a blob of hard glue or
epoxy.  They came off easily with a thin putty knife.

If anyone wants a moderately weathered set of "original" C&C plates,
they yours for the postage.  They could probably be buffed and
repainted.  Thought I would offer them here, as throwing them out would
be a shame.  They are quite thick and substantial.

Jake

C&C 35 Mk-III
Midnight Mistress
Hampton VA