{Stus-List} West Coast RDV - an alternative

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 30 10:36:37 CDT 2009

Anne and I went to Montague Harbour this last weekend, to check it out as a possible location for the Owners' Rendezvous. Since a lot of us have the August 7/8/9 weekend already put aside, is there any interest in having a group meet in Montague then?
We'll try and come up with some ideas for activities to replace some of the shore-side things people did in Silva Bay, such as dinner on the beach, pub ride on "The Bus", etc.
All ideas welcome, no matter how whacko.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III