{Stus-List} dinghy fuel tank?

Colin Kilgour charliekilo552 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 20:55:07 EDT 2010

Richard,

Make sure the cap and the hose fitting are tight.

If so, you can replace the gaskets on both and see what that does.
(Not sure about the cap, but on the hose fitting, it's a standard
O-ring)

If that doesn't work, you can buy new caps and hose fittings.

If that fails, maybe the tank itself is leaking - then a new tank is
the solution.

Cheers
Colin

--