{Stus-List} dinghy fuel tank?

Colin Kilgour charliekilo552 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:52:12 EDT 2010

I tow my dinghy regularly with the fuel tank in place. Sometimes the
vent is open, sometimes it's closed.  Regardless, it never leaks while
towing.

If your tank is leaking, it either has a leak (see earlier emails in
this thread), or, your vent's open and your dinghy is really bouncing
around while towing.

If it's the latter, close the vent.  Then try a longer tow line or
just bring the tank on deck when conditions are lumpy.

Cheers
Colin

--
Sent from my mobile device