{Stus-List} Masthead Cable routing thru-deck??

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Mon Jul 5 10:01:07 EDT 2010

I have been anxious to hear a review on this Garmin's wind sensor, I am glad
to hear of someone who has one.

Having said that, a quick review of it again on Defender's site says they
have 3 left and are NOT going to sell it anymore! ?

Does anyone know why this would be?  What is the 'Rest of the story'?

(Incidentally, I recommend the idea of running lines through the bilge also)

Bill Coleman

C&C 39animated_favicon1