{Stus-List} More Stuff with C&C 24 Mast Wire Routing

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 7 00:44:25 EDT 2010

Probably just well gooped on with something. C&C used butyl (or nothing), so that should not be an issue. Maybe some former idiot glued it down with 5200 or something equally stoopid. If you're going to whack, do it on the back end of a broad and strong putty knife, to cut through the sealant. Random whacking of the mast collar would be contraindicated.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III