{Stus-List} C&C29 autopilot [was Re: Arioso's broken chainplate]

Martin van Houten mcmechanics at surfbvi.com
Fri Jul 9 17:47:20 EDT 2010

Ron,

 You need to disconnect the cable and shift the transmission by had to
eliminate a problem with the transmission. Yanmar has a specific throw to
engage the cone clutch. Then shift the cable (not connected ) and compare
that the cable is throwing the lever to engage. Many times when an engine is
removed you can change this throw. Try this and see what you get. If it
shifts fine by hand it is usually a cable problem. Good luck in the 300.

Martin van Houten

CC LF 38

Pyjamas