{Stus-List} C&C29 autopilot [was Re: Arioso's broken chainplate]

Graham Collins gcollins at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Jul 9 19:19:39 EDT 2010

I'll second that, check the transmission. When we launched her last year
(our first time) we found that Secret Plans transmission would not
engage right away. I'd get a bit more than a knot out of it, but not
full thrust. And I could easily start the boat in gear if I wasn't
paying attention.

Had the transmission rebuilt over the winter - the clutch cones were
very glazed. Works perfectly now, knock on wood.

I'd still do the race though, you aren't supposed to be using the engine
anyway!!! :-)

- Graham
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III