{Stus-List} C&C29 autopilot [was Re: Arioso's broken chainplate]

Gary Nylander gnylander at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jul 10 07:32:03 EDT 2010

Paul, I agree with you 100%. When I was shopping at the boat shows, Dan was a big help. But the determining factor for me was the quality of his work. The castings are smooth and well machined. The others didn't compare from that standpoint, particularly in the area where the gears are located.

Gary