{Stus-List} Parrots and Electronics

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Jul 12 08:32:45 EDT 2010

I watched for hours last night at the mooring and not one problem.  I
watched the depth vary from 14 to 8 feet as the tide went out.  I have not
been off the mooring since disconnecting that SeaTalk power only cable from
the graphic display and now that the rainy season has finally arrived I will
have to wait for a break in the weather to get out on the bay.  I will let
you know for sure.

Dwight Veinot

1974 C&C 35, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS