{Stus-List} Schaeffer? Rope Clutch C&C35mkIII

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 08:53:42 EDT 2010

I have two pair of Spinlock clutches I removed from my boat in 2005 when I
refit it. I had just read a Practical Sailor review in which they
recommended the Lewmar clutches over the Spinlock.  Then last year they
recommended the Spinlock over the Lewmar. Go figure.

They are 5 7/8" X 2 3/4" footprint, the hole is 5/8 inch, I know we used it
down to at least 3/8" line.
The bolt hole pattern is 2 3/4" X 1 1/4".

50 bucks a pair + frt?

Bill Coleman
C&C 39