{Stus-List} Gulf of Mexico - BP

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 16:40:55 EDT 2010

Well, with regard to one C&C, I had to bring my C&C back from my annual cruise
in Pensacola a few weeks early and get it into Lake Pontchatrain before they
closed the oil booms in the Rigolets, the outlet from the lake.  Although I saw
several oil booms laid out along shorelines ready for deployment from Pensacola
westward, I did not see any deployed nor did I see any oil slick, sheen or
tarballs.