{Stus-List} Chart plotters

Hoyt, Mike Mike.Hoyt at impgroup.com
Wed Jul 21 08:29:33 EDT 2010

Ross

I second Dwight's recommendation.  We have the newer Std Horizon C180
and have it fix mounted on the bulkhead.  When racing I usually change
to display 6 key datums and use it as an easily readable GPS.  Cost is
approx $500 and the footprint is small enough for a 24 foot boat.  Would
love one of the big 12 inch displays but there is no where to put it on
a small boat and no way to pay for it ....

Mike