{Stus-List} San Francisco Bay Sailing

Ian Matthew ian.matthew at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 21:43:43 EDT 2010

Michael,

You are welcome to come sail with me, but I don't have a race that weekend.
Typically at that time of the year the wind dies and the odds are it could
rain.  However, rain usually brings wind so.  I'm not a member of Berkeley
YC so I don't race that series.

Cheers,

Ian Matthew

C&C 29-1  "Siento el Viento"