{Stus-List} Keep your diesel happy - fuel filters, etc.

Graham Collins gcollins at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Jul 23 21:20:26 EDT 2010

I can always get my father foaming at the mouth by asking him about the
magnets that "align your hard water and make it soft"...  he worked in
the water pump / conditioning industry for years and would get very
worked up at mention of these snake oil salesmen...

I believe Algae-X to be in the same market.  Same as those "Q-ray"
braclets to align your personal energy....