{Stus-List} Winch Maintenance

David Risch davidrisch75 at msn.com
Mon Mar 1 14:24:36 CST 2010

OK so while we are at it...One of my Barient halyard winches mounted on the deck has been freezing up annually.  I take it apart, clean it,  use the right lube and put it back together again with the same results.  Any thoughts as to why that might be?

Thanks in advance...

David F. Risch

(401) 419 4650 cell
1981 40-2