{Stus-List} Sikaflex 295UV uses

Gary Nylander gnylander at atlanticbb.net
Tue Mar 9 08:01:29 CST 2010

I was told that Faucett's in Annapolis has primer in smaller quantities. Am
going across the Bay for another purpose today, so I will be able to find
out. Thanks, I may be getting back to you.

My source (boatyard fellow who used to be the boat manager on Donnybrook (73
foot carbon fiber toy) and worked for a few years in a Rhode Island
boatyard) distinguished between plastic windows and metal ports - primer is
absolutely necessary for metal, may not be for plastic, but he said 'better
to be safe than do it again'...

Gary