{Stus-List} Cuttless bearing question

Colin Kilgour charliekilo552 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:29:48 EST 2010

You figure it will be easier to do in two years?

(Actually, it may be if the bearing breaks down and just slides right
out.  However, it's possible (ie: likely) that such an occurrence
won't happen at a convenient time and place.  For me, it happened in
the Spanish Virgin Islands where there are NO boatyards, and NO marine
services.  I hired a guy from the local dive shop and we cobbled
together a temporary fix that allowed me to get to a proper yard to
replace it)

If you think it needs doing, then do it now.  It ain't going to get
better, or easier.

My $0.02

Colin
In Grenada, heading North soon :-(