{Stus-List} Cuttless bearing question

John and Maryann Read johnpread at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 19:02:23 CST 2010

Mitch

On the 34, the prop is offset to centerline, so no need to drop the rudder
to pull the shaft.  The biggest issue to pulling the shaft is usually
separating the shaft from the coupling.  A good properly sized bearing
puller should remove your cutlass bearing

John & Maryann Read

Legacy III
1982 C&C 34
Noank, CT