{Stus-List} Traveller sheet design deficiency

Russ & Melody russmel at telus.net
Mon Mar 15 12:52:07 CDT 2010

I used aluminum for the backing plate with normal size washer under the nuts.
Aluminum tools well with ordinary wood-working tools and I happen to have a
decent size scrap pile of the stuff. As Dennis mentions, it's a dry area so
I'm not worried about corrosion.

BTW, I used acrylic under the hardware to overlap & hide the cracks.

         Cheers, Russ
         35 mk-1