{Stus-List} Insurance and cows on foredeck ...

Hoyt, Mike Mike.Hoyt at impgroup.com
Wed Mar 17 08:38:11 EDT 2010

Funny - my broker called me yesterday reminding me is time to pay for
the year.  I always forget when it is ski season and the boat is on its
cradle.

Regarding cows.  I might recruit one for foredeck work.  It would
probably be lighter and push the bow down less than when my regular guy
is out and I have to do foredeck work in a pinch.  Also - with four feet
would a cow not be much more stable on a foredeck than a person with
only two?

Mike